1. 24 editions of WIKFS means I must know more than we all thought. I am not an idiot. I just play one for Jackie's amusement.
2. Scoring $90 sandals in a clearance sale for $40 is a good thing.
It leaves me extra moolah for the band-aids to treat the blisters they cause.
3. July in IL makes me truly understand Stuart's colloquialism "People in hell want ice water".
4. Katie Holmes finally quit drinking the Koolaid.
5. J Lo and Steven Tyler are both leaving American Idol.
The only saving grace for Fox that I can foresee is to replace them with Kim Kardashian and Bruce Jenner. She covers the loss of the big booty and he fills in the spot of old dude who looks like a lady.
6. Charlie Sheen has a new show in the fall line-up. I can't care.
7. When I am frightened by a snake in the yard I scream sounding much the same as a twelve year old boy.
8. Don't take your good health for granted. They don't make pills for everything.
9. I love when I hear little kids singing while they are playing.
I sing while I work. I sing like a rabbit caught in a trap. Now I know where my grand daughter Aubrie gets her vocal talent.
10. An Andy Griffith marathon is balm to my soul.
11. A Sunday morning flea market/antique show is a good reason to leave home before 6.Getting up at 3:40 out of excitement and anticipation for a flea market is a great way to assure you will have the face to get a senior discount admittance without even trying. Discovering there is no senior discount admittance at the flea market makes you re-think your sleep deprivation and avoid mirrors.
12. I didn't sleep but I did snag a sweet glider. Jealous much??
13. Buying three anteater vacuums is cheaper and much more fun than calling Terminix. They even have a storage compartment with a magnifying glass that disengages so you can examine your catch.
14. I recently gave myself the Native American name, Woman Dragging Hose. I then changed it to Woman Cussing Hose.
15. My genius husband suggested buying soaker hoses. Some problems you can throw money at.
16. I have forgotten to purchase soaker hoses 3 times when I visited the store. I need to put it on a shopping list and then write it on my hand. That would also be genius.
17. Throwing a "mustache bash" baby shower for Abbie and having her cry while thanking everyone makes me happy. Gotta love a raging hormone.
18. Hanging with my homies is the best time ever.
19. Given my dead hormones I could probably grow the real 'stache in a week. #damnyoudeadestrogen
20. I still don't Twitter but I do love to hashtag everything.
( Blogger is jacked up. I have a misspelling at the bottom of the page and I cannot get it to scan up so I can delete this or the huge gap. The comment box is way down there too!))
bigfbig booty and