In case you were hanging...
I got pills from the doctor.
My finger is healing pretty fast now.
I was a bit disappointed when my inquiry
of needed bed rest was denied.
He didn't deem it necessary.
Pfft Dr. Chuckles.
In other news,
I have seen the Dallas premiere.
I have this to say.
1. Jesse Metcalfe is the new John Hamm.
2. Charlene Tilton...what the what? Same hair, same wardrobe...may not be working for her.
3. Regardless of Stuart's and by bff Michelle's insistence ...Larry Hagman is not dead. He is alive and kicking with mustaches above each eye.
4. I still want to live at South Fork.
5. Linda Gray is 71. She is rocking the same hair and she is pulling it off. Weird teeth though... like me, she has chipmunk chompers. She could afford to have veneers though. To which I say why not spend that oil money??
If you don't have cable or satellite you can view at tntdrama.com.
The rest of my weekend is going to be busy.
A date with my farmer, hand holding with my dad,
and pool time with my grands.
I hope you have lots of fun in store too.
Have a great one friends!!