1. The greatest fault is to think you have none.
2. In this age of information knowledge is abundant, wisdom is scarce.
3. You can't be friendly with sin and expect your life to be unaffected.
4. There has been teenage angst long before facebook existed.
5. A full moon occurs every 29 1/2 days or nightly in my bathroom.
6. When you seek revenge, you dig two graves.
7. Menopause isn't for sissys. A lightweight couldn't sweat through their shirt while simultaneously forgetting what they were doing and crying about it.
8. Some friends are for a reason, some for a season, and some for a lifetime.
9. We learn love by loving.
10. Putting on Spanx is like putting a square peg in a round hole.
11. To have a friend, you must be a friend.
12. Character is what you are in the dark.
13. Politeness and consideration of others is like spending pennies and getting back dollars.
14. Love knows no miles.
15. It is impossible to hate someone while praying for them.
16. Old age is 20 years older than I am.
17. Great faith brings great results.
18. I am not perfect but I have a perfect Friend.
19. Whoever gossips to you, will gossip about you.
20. Knowing 20 Things For Sure is getting more difficult.