Tuesday, March 29, 2011

An Invitation

Remember these??
 
 
Fabulous, I know.
However, even more fabulous
than their appearance
is what they represent.
With the purchase of a pair
a pair is given to a needy child.
This April 5th
I am joining many others in  
One Day Without Shoes.
We are going barefoot
to raise awareness.
I live such a blessed life.
I rarely have a met that isn't met. 
One day with no shoes
isn't much to sacrifice.
Watch the following video.

 
Won't you join me and 
the many others who are 
trying to  make a difference.
Oh, and feel free to shop.
Share the love.
They are cute.
They will compliment
your Easter bonnets!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At March 30, 2011 at 9:03 AM , Blogger Courtney Walsh said...

I saw people do this last year and thought it was such a great idea. I will definitely be checking this out!!!

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blather. I read every comment. They make my heart happy!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home