My last interview
was with the infamous Reta, aka Rita.
Today I am conducting
an interview with
a favorite blogger of hers.
That would be me.
On to said interview.
All questions were approved by Reta.
1. What is pet peeve of yours?
Overhead lighting. I hate it. I prefer lamps and campfires.
2.If you could change one thing about yourself , what would that be?
My species, I would be a dog. Sleep all day and sleep all night.
3. What is an embarrassing fact about you that no one knows?
I took square dance lessons in Jr. High. Winning!
4. What are your two most favorite colors?
Pink and pinker.
5. Do you have any special talents?
I can eat my weight in ice cream.
I can vomit my weight in ice cream too.
6. What annoys you?
7. What did you study in college?
Home Ec, Family Services and sadly enough, beer too.
8. Home Ec, Can you sew?
Yes, I can sew straight lines like nobody's business.
I can put in a zipper too but I have to be intoxicated.
9. What activites do you like to do?
I like to watch TV.
I like to go junking.
I like to vacuum.
I love to watch TV while sitting on an old vacuum.
10. If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
Wal-mart. I need paper towels.
That concludes our interview.
If you have any questions for
Reta or Janie,
please leave them here.
Obviously, no silly topics.
People, this is serious journalism.