Thursday, October 27, 2011

No not I



I have problems
just like everyone has problems.
Some little and some bigger.
My girls call with a problem or a question
and I always say...
"pray about it."
But, when it is my predicament
I sometimes try to fix the situation myself.
Why don't I practice what I preach every time?
Tonight I am remembering his promises.
Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; 
and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
                                                                                Proverbs 3:5,6
I know God is good and prayer works.
So tonight, little or big...
 I am giving it to God.
His will be done.


219. my bible study girls
253. a time to be silly
278. God is on the throne

Labels:

11 Comments:

At October 27, 2011 at 9:13 PM , Blogger gena said...

Hope everything is alright.... you and your adorable family - always in my prayers !

gena

 
At October 28, 2011 at 5:06 AM , Blogger Jayme Goffin, The Coop Keeper said...

You, problems? I don't believe it. I got problems sista! : -) Yesterday I realized that I didn't need to worry about them though - I CASTED - THREW my cares to Him. Everytime I start to even THINK about this problem I have, I throw it back. It's hard - but I think with time, we could learn to do it better, don't you?

 
At October 28, 2011 at 5:21 AM , Blogger C.A. said...

Practice what you preach, Sistah! :) And today, it is my honor to say a prayer for YOU, as you have done so for me. Thinking of you.

xoxoxo

C.A.

 
At October 28, 2011 at 6:49 AM , Blogger The Boston Lady said...

I hope you woke up this morning feeling lighter, Janie. This being a grown up stuff stinks sometimes... Ann

 
At October 28, 2011 at 9:16 AM , Blogger Chatty Crone said...

I hope it is a little problem and hope you get an answer for it. sandie

 
At October 28, 2011 at 9:17 AM , Blogger nono said...

It's hard for me too...I'm working on it. I'll say a prayer for you too !

 
At October 28, 2011 at 10:36 AM , Blogger SZM said...

Well this hit the nail on the head for me. Thank you!

 
At October 29, 2011 at 6:04 AM , Blogger Jensamom23 said...

I pray everything is as it should be for you.

 
At October 29, 2011 at 8:24 PM , Blogger Theresa said...

I hope everything works out.

I have been trying to remind myself of the same thing all day!

 
At October 30, 2011 at 5:22 AM , Blogger Leslie @ Farm Fresh Fun said...

Problem be GONE! (I closed my eyes, said a prayer for sweet, kind, funny, generous YOU, and waved my arms theatrically) See? Feel better? God loves you even more than all us groupies who are prayin' hard for you!
Prayin' you a HAPPY, worry free, feel good, day o sunshine,
xoxoxo
Leslie

 
At October 31, 2011 at 8:19 PM , Blogger Annesphamily said...

I am praying for you! My mother use to say "Life is hard, pray harder." I have to remember that every single day. God is good and He is listening for you Janie!

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blather. I read every comment. They make my heart happy!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home