1. Trusting the coopkeeper that I am an hour ahead of her and on the same time zone as the campground therefore showing up and hour late and finding the campsite all set up, works perfectly.
2. Blog readers who gather you up like family, feed you lunch, show you the sights, and shower you with kindness are a really sweet deal. Thanks Lisa and Kim.
3. Nature's beauty is a real testament of God's great love.
4. Jayme is kind of a sleep walker in the middle of the night. She straightens things on the floor, she tucks you in with an "you ok?" and light kiss on the bangs. She can be a bit disconcerting when she sits straight up and gives you the stink eye.
5. Borrowing your "neighbor's" drop cord when yours dies is perfectly acceptable campground etiquette.
6. Having a "look-out" is street smart.
7. Sweet potatoes in the fire coals for dinner and homemade turkey sausage for breakfast is worth giving up smores.
8. Bringing 360 million bee club shirts to be sorted into sizes when you have a friend held captive is using your noggin.
9. Hiking in gorgeous scenery doesn't seem like exercise.
10. Having a crazy, fun buddy who can mellow out and just enjoy talking with each other is priceless.
181. fresh towels
259. a sleeping baby