Tuesday, May 31, 2011

What I Know For Sure - 10th Edition

1. Sometimes love makes you cry.

2. Everyone wants to be loved and appreciated.

3. The less time I have, the more I get done.

4. Money doesn't buy class. 

5. God's not working to make us happy but to fulfill his purpose.

6. Days go by before you know it.

7. Ignoring the facts doesn't change the facts.

8. It is the little things that make life grand. 

9. Truth is people's actions, not their words.

10. Love is not easy but it is worth it.

11. God loves when I sing even if no one else does.

12. We should give until it hurts.

13. Sometimes people see in us what we can't see in ourselves.

14. All that glitters isn't gold.

15. For no recognizable talent, the Kardashians have many shows.

16. Youth is a gift of nature, age is a work of art.

17. All I want is a little life with a great big heart.

18. Like Charlie Sheen, Harold Camping is a news reporter's shame.

19. The Voice is American Idol's much prettier sister.

20. Prayer may not change things for me, but it changes me for things.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At May 31, 2011 at 7:07 PM , Blogger Darby & Sheri said...

My favorite list yet! Well said Janie!

 
At June 1, 2011 at 2:41 AM , Blogger Jamie said...

LOVE this list. You hit all of them, right there, on the mark!

Happy Hump day. :)

 
At June 1, 2011 at 3:33 AM , Blogger SZM said...

#3 is true for me too....why?
And # 20 is my favorite!!

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blather. I read every comment. They make my heart happy!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home