Thursday, May 5, 2011
What I Know For Sure - 9th Edition
1. We go together like chips and salsa.
2. Jewelry always fits. Purses too. Jeans, not so much.
3. I blame #2 on chips and salsa.
4. Little dirty hand prints on my doors is a blessing.
5. I can fold a twin fitted sheet like Martha Stewart would. I can fold a king fitted sheet like Elmo would.
6. God knows our needs.
7. Life is sometimes messy even when it is wonderful.
8. Popularity is fleeting, principles last forever.
9. In any loving relationship you find true happiness in valuing the person, not in what they can give you.
10. God should be our treasure, not what we get from him.
11. I like bright painted toenails on babies.
12. You are never too old to eat a PB& J on a quilt in the yard.
13. The toughest part of a trip is leaving my driveway.
14. I write because I HAVE to.
15. I love the sound a screen door makes.
16. I believe in creation not evolution, but somehow I got chimpanzee hands.
17. People gripe about the cost of a gallon of gas and then pay $4 for a cup of coffee.
18. I could use a good gardener.
19. Service should be the rent we pay for our room on earth.
20. Yammering to you makes me happy.