Thursday, February 24, 2011

What I Know For Sure - 5th Edition

1. Things aren't always what they seem.

2. Some kinds of crazy cannot be fixed by a pill.

3. Blogging is cathartic.

4. I need HIS grace daily.

5. Excessive consumption of fat free is no longer fat free.

6. What the world calls smart, God calls stupid.

7. The top of the muffin is best, but not when it concerns my jeans.

8. The Oscars should be more about the films and less about the clothes.

9. God isn't looking for talented, he is looking for obedient.

10. I have never seen Jersey Shore, yet I know most of the cast :( 

11. Faith rests on God's power.

12. Count your blessings, then share them.

13. You can't change the past, but you can dwell on it and ruin the present.

14. Forgiveness is a gift you give yourself. 

15. If you want the world to change, start with yourself.

16. Be true to yourself, you are the only you.

17. I love you like a fat girl loves cake.

18. I love cake.

19. Cellulite should be a four letter word.

20. Blathering is in my blood.





Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At February 24, 2011 at 3:45 PM , Blogger The Boston Lady said...

I have always said that forgiveness is a gift u give yourself, Janie! How right u r. I have gifted myself w that many a time. Unbelievably I have watched jersey shore and then saw them taping in Miami last spring. Not in the least attractive in either appearance or behavior. The Oscars may not be about performance,but 'The Boscars' will be! Lol. Off the iPhone for now.. Ann. P.S. And blogging is quite cathartic

 
At February 24, 2011 at 5:36 PM , Blogger Leslie @ Farm Fresh Fun said...

Wow, I've been away far too long but sure did enjoy catching up!!! LOVE all your caute, beautiful, shy, fun family and assorted blatherings. A LOT.
xoxo
Leslie
ps- my darling daughter just sat beside me and read your list w/me again - THANK YOU!

 
At February 24, 2011 at 7:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you had me laugh right out loud on your I love cake. Great list. So many things I was cheering you on for as I read them!

 
At February 24, 2011 at 9:26 PM , Blogger CarLe Etc. said...

Amen....Sister/Friend...luv ya

 
At February 25, 2011 at 10:15 AM , Blogger patsy said...

your 'what i know for sure' lists...always make me smile :) happy weekend!

 
At February 25, 2011 at 11:17 AM , Blogger SZM said...

Love #4, #7, #10...me too! Why is that??....oh, forget it! I love the whole ding dang list!

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blather. I read every comment. They make my heart happy!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home