Thursday, February 17, 2011

What I Know For Sure - 4th Edition



1. There is so much beauty in imperfection.

2. Always think before reacting. 

3. Family can be friends and vice versa.

4. There is no place like home.

5. A nap isn't something that should cause guilt or shame, but it does.

6. Life is worth celebrating every day.

7. Most days, coffee is my lifeblood.

8. Exercise makes me feel better, yet I hate it.

9. My husband is a saint. 

10. Some of God's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers.

11. My jeans have "shrunk". 

12. Steven Tyler looks like an old woman. Bob Dylan does too.

13. Hate is a four letter word. 

14. I can do all things through Jesus.

15. No dessert is too rich for me.

16. New friends are silver, old friends are gold.

17. Fried bacon smells stronger than any candle scent known to man.

18. I might want a bacon scented candle.

19. God measures maturity by how well we love.

20. At 2 a.m. my gibberish truly knows no bounds.

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

At February 17, 2011 at 1:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At February 17, 2011 at 2:43 AM , Blogger Jamie said...

I love your rules. They make the most sense I have read or seen or heard in a very long time. I love this blog and will be back. :)

Jamie

 
At February 17, 2011 at 4:04 AM , Blogger Jen Kershner said...

How'd you get to be so stinkin wise?

 
At February 17, 2011 at 4:06 AM , Blogger Rebecca said...

Your gibberish is PROFOUND & you have a great way of stating things.

 
At February 17, 2011 at 6:11 AM , Blogger Marlene said...

One of your lists and a cup of coffee is a perfect start to my day!

 
At February 17, 2011 at 8:40 AM , Blogger SZM said...

Another great list!!

 
At February 17, 2011 at 1:19 PM , Blogger Lynn said...

Love this list you made Janie! I'm another one who really likes their coffee!

Blessings,
~Lynn

 
At February 17, 2011 at 2:38 PM , Blogger Courtney Walsh said...

oh my. A bacon scented candle!

I could've written all of these myself, I swear!! Especially the coffee and the exercise! lol :)

 
At February 17, 2011 at 2:52 PM , Blogger The Boston Lady said...

Steven Tyler and Bob Dylan DO look like old women! I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but you have! My jeans have shrunk as well... Ann

 
At February 17, 2011 at 5:09 PM , Blogger Maggie Daniel said...

they literally make a bacon scented candle. i've see them mom. that's nasty.

 
At December 31, 2012 at 5:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

EVERYTHING is better with bacon. The End.

Susan from GA

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blather. I read every comment. They make my heart happy!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home