Wednesday, February 9, 2011

we are one day out

I can focus on nothing else.
Everything is just busy work
until tomorrow.
Why does time feel like 
it is crawling?
I am not being patient.
I blog out of need.
I am a talker and everyone 
in the place is sleeping.
My dogs won't listen.
I've packed and readied.
Yet time does not seem 
to march very quickly.
So, I subject you the readers
to my ramblings once again.
I am redundant, if anything
but you understand. 
You support me.
You really are my friends
even if I might not recognize you
at my front door.

 Below is the face of the sweet baby
for whose behalf we are praying.
She is the one we can't wait to meet. 


We are prayed up 
and waiting to party.
We know God has been working.
We cannot wait for his plans
to be unveiled.
Thank you all for praying,
and loving up on us.
It has been such an awesome experience.
I promise to update and
post pictures
just as soon as I can.
But first, I will be pushing 
and shoving the rest of the family
so I can get my hands on her first.
Let's pray I don't cause a commotion!
Until then,
I am singing 
and praising my God
with every breath. 
Here's one of my favorite songs
that keeps running through my head.
 Enjoy...he is one of my faves!
(click on the arrow  to play video)



and this one says it all for me today.




Keep praying...I'll be in touch!!
God bless you all.
xoxo

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At February 9, 2011 at 5:43 AM , Blogger Darby & Sheri said...

Yes! Please post pics and updates! I told Annie that I will be across the globe searching for internet service so that I can see Ollies sweet face. I will be saying prayers for all of you and we are sending hugs your way. Good luck being patient until tommorow!

I left Annie with this scripture yesterday because it reminds me of all of you:

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance. 1 Corinthians 13:7 (NLT)

 
At February 9, 2011 at 6:09 AM , Blogger just_me_tiff said...

I can't wait to see pics and get updates! Time is moving slowly, I agree.

 
At February 9, 2011 at 8:01 AM , Blogger Farmgirl Paints said...

Holding my breath for you!

 
At February 9, 2011 at 12:52 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I can't wait to hear and see!

 
At February 9, 2011 at 3:49 PM , Blogger Kerri said...

Waiting with anticipation! Such a sweet ultrasound pic!

 
At February 9, 2011 at 3:58 PM , Blogger Esther Goss said...

I can't wait for you to meet her! Can just imagine how excited and anxious you must be! Love you my friend! Looking forward to seeing the pics :)

 
At February 9, 2011 at 4:59 PM , Blogger Leigh Ann said...

Just checking in...love and prayers to all of you and sweet little Ollie! She is loved so much, by so many already! :)

 
At February 9, 2011 at 10:08 PM , Blogger The Boston Lady said...

March 10, 2011 will be a great day! All my best and my prayers to all of you. Ann {{Ollie}}

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blather. I read every comment. They make my heart happy!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home