Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What I Know For Sure... 2nd Edition

1. My singing voice is much better in my car.

2. During menopause your deodorant can and will fail you.

3. Babies smell really good, mostly.
 
4. Money does buy happiness, sometimes.

5. Disney World is "where dreams come true."

6. I've got a pocket full of sunshine.

7. God's plan is always better than my plan.

8. Exercise DVD's don't work if you just watch them.

9. Laughter is infectious.

10. You can't reason with stupid.

11. Forgiveness is so worth it.

12. My vacuum sucks, literally.

13. Everything happens for a reason.

14. If you can't say something nice, say nothing at all.

15. You do become your mother.

16. When all is said and done, usually more is said than done.

17. When a name escapes you, you can fake it by calling said person sis, buddy, or hon. 

18. Sugar haunts me.

19. Pretty is as pretty does.

20. Talk is cheap, so is blathering.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At February 1, 2011 at 4:49 PM , Blogger Farmgirl Paints said...

17 and 18 are me to a tee. hope you are hangin' in with that nasty weather. i feel for you. wind, snow and ice...ick!

 
At February 1, 2011 at 4:58 PM , Blogger Abbie said...

I can't tell ya how many times i've told people that you can't reason with supidity. Hug dad for me today.

 
At February 1, 2011 at 5:20 PM , Blogger Jayme Goffin, The Coop Keeper said...

Oh Lord I love this list. One thing I know for sure. You be my friend.

 
At February 2, 2011 at 9:05 AM , Blogger Urban Farmgirl said...

I love 1,4,5 and 9!! So stinkin' true!

Hey, I'm having a giveaway...my sister is having her baby today so I am celebrating since this snow has kept me from being there! ;o(

Mary

 
At February 2, 2011 at 11:40 AM , Blogger C.A. said...

The lists just keep getting better. I agree with every single thing on there! :)

 
At December 31, 2012 at 5:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agree 100% on all! Adding..."You never see 'crazy' coming."

(At least I don't.)

Susan from GA

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blather. I read every comment. They make my heart happy!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home