Thursday, February 10, 2011

you are awesome

Yesterday was an amazing day.
I received so many texts,
emails, facebook messages and phone calls.
I feel so blessed to have all
of you in my corner.
Our family can never 
thank you enough for 
the outpouring of love.
I feel so at peace now.
I just know that 
this army of prayer warriors
has sent a mighty cry
to our God
and he has heard our words.
Our dear friends,
John and Jamie H.
got shirts for all of us to wear today.
All 11 of us.
I cried,
Ruby cried,
Annie cried. 
They are super cute.
It is such a thoughtful gift.
So we will be decked out in these...

 front of shirts

back of shirt

 

So friends again, thank you.
You have blessed me so.
God bless all of you.


For where two or three 
come together in my name,
there am I with them.
Matt: 18:20

For God has not given us a 
spirit of fear and timidity, 
but of power, love, and
self-discipline.
2 Timothy 1:7

You will go out in joy
and will be led forth in peace;
the mountains and hills 
will burst into song before you, 
and all the trees of the field
will clap their hands.
Instead of the thornbush
will grow the pine tree,
and instead of briers
the myrtle will grow.
This will be for the Lord's renown,
for and everlasting sign,
which will not be destroyed.
Isaiah 55:12


 


Labels: ,

12 Comments:

At February 10, 2011 at 3:04 AM , Blogger Jen Kershner said...

Thinking of you all and praying for you too.

 
At February 10, 2011 at 3:33 AM , Blogger Rebecca said...

When morning gilds the sky
My heart awakening cries,
"May Jesus Christ be praised."
...
Be this the eternal song
Through all the ages long,
"May Jesus Christ be praised."
(from the old hymn)

 
At February 10, 2011 at 4:25 AM , Blogger ain't for city gals said...

Thinking of you today, Janie..

 
At February 10, 2011 at 5:51 AM , Blogger Leslie @ Farm Fresh Fun said...

You've been on my mind and in my prayers nonstop. Love those shirts! Lookin forward to seein beautiful Ollie next!
(((hugs)))
Leslie

 
At February 10, 2011 at 5:55 AM , Blogger SZM said...

Sending up a prayer for you + your family! Love the shirts so much! Can't wait for more pics~

 
At February 10, 2011 at 6:07 AM , Blogger just_me_tiff said...

Those shirts are so cute! The whole family will be in my thoughts and prayers today.

 
At February 10, 2011 at 6:26 AM , Blogger Farmgirl Paints said...

I know it's a big day in the Fox home. Thinking and praying for all of you!

 
At February 10, 2011 at 8:39 AM , Blogger The Boston Lady said...

Thinking about all of you today and looking forward to the joyous news of Miss Ollie's birth! Ann {{Ollie}}

 
At February 10, 2011 at 10:01 AM , Blogger ch said...

bombarding ALL the hearts in your family with loads of prayers today...xoxox

 
At February 10, 2011 at 10:19 AM , Blogger gena said...

On my knees, Rosary in hand for sweet Ollie today !

Can't wait to hear the GOOD news of her arrival !

gena in nj

 
At February 10, 2011 at 11:45 AM , Blogger Leigh Ann said...

Praying for you all today all day long...can't wait to hear she is here and how beautiful she is in person!
Blessings,
Leigh Ann

 
At February 10, 2011 at 5:15 PM , Blogger Leslie @ Farm Fresh Fun said...

Hugs n prayers...

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blather. I read every comment. They make my heart happy!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home