1. When making a food log of a meal you named "soup and turkey", the ingredients shouldn't be soup and chicken.
2. Working your triceps so hard you cannot lift your hand to your mouth pain-free is a two-fold win.
3. I have red nails for Valentine's Day. I am not digging them. I am more of a dark brown girl. I don't care if my toes match my fingers but I like my nails to match my liver spots. I am matchy-matchy like that.
4. Turning off a ceiling fan leads to housework.
5. I watched Downton Abbey and was speaking in an English accent. Cheerio to that. Now after watching Swamp People I am talking like I have no teeth.
6. I have added new catch phrases to my vocabulary like "it's the berries", "I can't care", and "I vow and declare". I am now adding "Lo and behold" to my repertoire.
7. I am praying for Whitney Houston's daughter, Bobbie Christina.
8. I watched Dolphin Tale with Aubrie. She loved it. I swooned over Harry Connick, Jr.
9. I had no idea Greek yogurt was so much better than American yogurt. It is the Zeus of yogurts.
10.George Clooney gets better with age. Brad Pitt does not.
11. They don't give out medals for childbirth, but they should.
12. I must make time to blog because I love it so.
13. This Hallmark commercial makes me cry every. single. time.
14. My favorite coffee for home brewing or my Keurig is Starbuck's Pike's Place. Trust me.
15. I work in the coffee cafe at our very large church and we serve Pike's Place. Seriously, trust me.
16.. I am incorporating coconut oil into my diet. Research shows it helps with Alzheimer's and the prevention of the disease.
17. Snow is predicted Monday night just as my tulips and daffodils have a 6" standing. I can't care.
18. Abbie had a patient come in and say "Wow, you look just like a girl I used to know. Her name was Janie Adkins." Abbie said "well, she is my mom." In this case, Mom
19. Lo and behold, coming up with 20 of these just keeps happening.
20. If I have nothing to say, I vow and declare to say it to you.