Wednesday, January 25, 2012
What I Know For Sure 19th Edition
1. I fear I may have started talking like a Debbie Downer on my blog. The truth is I am a open book. I am not sad 24/7 but when I am, I talk about it. I think I worry some of you. Calm down Nellies.
2. I took an online depression test today. I had only one of the ten symptoms...not sleeping well. This has been an issue for me since I was perimenopausal. So I guess I will start a melatonin regimen again. No sugar in my diet helps me too. I have a tough time with that one when I get stressed. Or watch TV. Or read. Or breathe.
3. I need a pedicure desperately. Picture Shrek.
4. I love that Caroline says "Dat not a good idea" or "dat's a great idea" all the time.
5. I think I may do a once weekly update on the folks. Is dat not a good idea? or is dat a great idea?
6. I need a crown... for my tooth, not my head. But after consideration, I'd prefer the latter.
7. I cannot remember the rules for comma usage? I could google it but I can't, care, enough, to, do, that.
8. I am helping my good friend do a labor intensive kitchen re-do. I have yet to take my camera.
9. I had Christmas with my best friend last night. I didn't take a camera. I detect a trend.
10. I did remember her Christmas gift so that's 10 extra points for me.
11. Dad started a new anxiety medicine that is supposed to help with his aggression. We are praying it works.
12. Stuart got a pair of XXL union suit style long underwear for Christmas. He doesn't wear them but I do. I could fit another person in with me. They are ginormous and uber comfy. Maggie saw me and asked if I was wearing "Forever Lazy". I had never heard of them but now I want them. Forever Lazy and Pajama Jeans...good thing I rock a cool purse.
13. I would love some face time with a pizza. Tomorrow night....whole wheat crust and healthy ingredients are on the menu.
14. I don't tweet on Twitter but have become a sheeple and now use hashtags on facebook. I like it. #hatersgonnahate
15. Although I am not an Oprah fan, I really enjoy her new network. I love Oprah's Master Class and the Oprah's Next Chapter interviews. Jane Fonda. Goldie Hawn. Morgan Freeman. Steven Tyler...he may look like an old lady but I loved his interview. #bestillmyheart
16. I love American Idol but don't watch until the auditions are over.
17. I prefer The Voice over Idol. I think I called it right her last year when I said "The Voice is American Idol's much prettier sister" or something to that effect.
18. I like Liz Lemon but I adore Leslie Knope.
19. I wore my shirt to my friend's house with the wrong side out.
20. Nothing makes me prouder than when one of my daughters witnesses to others about her love for Jesus.