Yesterday Jackie and I took Aubrie and Everett
to the movie to see the new Smurfs adventure.
- A child's ticket is the same price as an adult's ticket. What the smurf?
- A large popcorn and 2 sodas cost $17.50. I think the popcorn has to pay the a/c costs. It probably takes a bundle to cool that place to 50 degrees.
- They had popcorn. I had a protein bar. Don't pity me...it was smurfalicious.
- During the show, Everett had to go the the bathroom 3x ...for Smurf's sake.
- When they called Gargamel, Garbage Smell, I laughed out loud.
- I still wonder why it isn't Smurves instead of Smurfs. ie. wolves, hooves, calves, halves. But then you have poofs, sniffs, turfs, and cliffs.
- Maybe I should push 2 for espanol next time I call customer service. Spanish may be easier to conjugate.
- Caroline is a big enough Smurf to spend the night too.
- Blueberry waffles become Smurfberry waffles when you are cool.
- Spending time on the computer when you should be getting three smurfs ready for church isn't smart.
- Peace out.