My camera is being repaired.
I was hoping to get a refund
since I got it in November.
Not the case.
However, I am thankful I get it repaired
at no cost.
I am vowing to read the manual
when I get it back.
I am not a photographer but
I would like clear pictures to go with
So for now...
you get blather and no pics.
You're cool with that.
I know you are.
some random facts.
- Caroline calls my mom Mama Toots and my dad Mama Howard.
- Reta is seriously losing weight. She eats diet dog food, table food, sleeps 22+hours a day, and she still eats sugar. I find this to be an injustice.
- I am ready for my plants to die. I planted too many pots just outside of the reach of my hose reels. I have a hate relationship with my hoses . I am tired of my bucket.
- Remember the chair warfare between Linda and I. I got the chair. I was with Jackie when she bought it and truthfully, I probably had the intention of getting it someday. Don't tell her. I will take a pic when I get the infamous camera back.
- I am so behind on So You Think You Can Dance that I have lost all interest. I am into Design Star, Guilianna and Bill, and Celebrity Rehab. I love Dr. Drew. Really love. And Michael Lohan. I know, right?
- I am reading a book (Molokai') about lepers in Hawaii in the 1800's. I can't decide if it is good or bad. There is pus talk and that sways me towards bad. But I like the characters so that sways me back to good.
- I watch Pawn Stars not because I like it but because Stuart likes it. Can you believe the old man is only 70? I figured he was at least 80. I think he is a real grouch and most of the banter between the cast is fake.
- Most people think since I am a junker, I like American Pickers. But me, not so much. Frank is a grouch. He ruins it for me.
- I don't like grouchy. Even Oscar the Grouch annoys me. Hmmm. Is that grouchy?
- I really like using bullet points. I may blog like this forever.
- This is the tip of the iceberg of what is in my head.
- My camera may not be done for another week. Be afraid, be very afraid.