1. Love is grand when you have someone to give it to.
2. I am not a women's libber but I have a couple of bras that need burned.
3. God loves me so I need to live like I believe it.
4. I can do hard things.
5. When you are down to nothing, God is up to something.
6. Whatever your hand finds to do is worth doing with all your might.
7. I need a recess daily.
8. Outside a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside a dog, it is too dark to read.
9. Beauty is whatever gives you joy.
10. If you are what you craft, I am a poorly constructed pillow.
11. You cannot hide from yourself or God.
12. I am more of a forest girl than a beach girl.
13. Things seen are mightier than things heard.
14. Alzheimer's should be a four letter word.
15. Do what you can where you are with what you have.
16. Kindness matters.
17. There are 3 sides to every story. Their story, your story and the real story.
18. April showers bring May flowers.
June thunderstorms bring weeds, no electricity, and a trembling pooch.
19. If you want to be loved, be loveable.
20. When someone tells you "my grandchild was born with your hair color and their dad just hates it" they are being rude.