- I went shopping with my fave sister in law, Jamie yesterday. She is stupid in a good way. And she is a good car park-er. She finds the furthest spot and then only parks halfway in it. It makes it uber easy to find your vehicle.
- After lunch I crossed the parking lot and slipped... on a banana peel. Seriously, they really are slippery and look similar to poop when exposed to the elements. The More You Know.
- Stuart took pity on me and helped wrap gifts for the first time in 32 years. They look terrible but I can't care.
- Eating the popcorn treats you bought for your mailman can send you into gastric distress. Cruel joke Mr. Poppycock.
- I am driving one of the farm trucks b/c my car is being repaired from a run-in with a deer. I miss my heated seats and XM radio. But, I have the bonus of smelling a little like a heifer now when I arrive to my destination. Winning.
- I cannot sleep because apparently gift wrapping exhausts Stuart so that he is snoring like a train and sleeping like a starfish in the bed. Oh, and well the popcorn consequences too.
- My 9 yr old nephew, Chase also reads my blog. Now he wants to know what a Brazilian Butt Wax is.
Some people have hairy monkey butts. They put warm wax on their heinie and then when it cools they pull it off and the wax comes off with the hair attached.
P.S. I do not have a monkey butt.
- I am thinking PSA's may be my new thingie. It could be my way to give back. My pay it forward so to speak.
- I am helping with Aubrie's kindergarten class on Monday morning. I told the teacher in an email "I will be there with bells on. Literally, elf bells. It will explain Aubrie, for real." I am slightly regretting that email. Nah, I can't care.
- UPDATE: I have realized Chase is 12. I am shocked that he has aged 3 years over night. He may need to talk to Marie Osmond if this keeps up.