Sunday, December 4, 2011

A good day


It is Sunday evening
and I am happily writing this from home.


We got home late last night.
We woke with a call that said the grands were up.
We threw on clothes 
and headed up to hug and kiss.
Aubrie and Everett 
had a standing date 
for the Muppets in the afternoon
so I had to get them loved up in the a.m..
After church the rest of the gang 
came to visit.




I sit here in a sweatshirt that 
smells like baby puke.
 I am happy.
Spit-up No.5
Eat your heart out Chanel.

304. Christmas movies on the DVR
305. my bed and pillow
306. supper at home

10 comments:

  1. Welcome home! (There's no place like it!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand completely :) Your sweet little ones are precious....Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. coming home is always so sweet! enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly scrumptious those kiddies are.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! so glad you are finally home. you look happy and content with those babes in your arms:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww.....you look so happy! I love being home too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, yay. I see lots of things that I like in that desk photo! Similar tastes, I see. Wanted to tell you I do use Philosphy face cleanser- Hope? I think. Anyway...your babies are DOLLS. Love your hair!
    xo, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey you should bottle that smell for us grannies.

    Glad you made it home safe.
    sandie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blather. I read every comment. They make my heart happy!