1. I kept hearing a buzzing noise today. Like a dog, I kept cocking my head. Just as I was convinced I was having a stroke, I realized it was a baby toy randomly going off in the cabinet.
2. I have a 9 year old blog reader/fan. Hey Kynlee Paige. She says I am crazy in a good way.
3. I have never experienced egg nog.
4. I adore Amy Poehler but I think she has doll hair.
5. The Waltons + Christmas movies make the Hallmark channel one of my faves.
6. As I buy Christmas gifts, I write them down so I remember what I have purchased. Today I panicked because I had lost it. I almost wept. It was in my pants pocket. Catastrophe avoided. Or, I could have just went through my bags. Duh.
7. I painted my fingernails a dark brown and I have not bitten them since. Three weeks and counting.
8. I had a Diet Coke on my trip. It was terribly sweet. I didn't like it. Be careful what you wish for...or thankful.
9. My favorite Christmas movies are:
The Muppet Christmas Carol
10. I hate to wrap so I am going to bribe Maggie to help do it.
Yes, Maggie you will... because you love me.
11. My sister Linda wraps better than Martha Stewart. Let's all be mad at her.
12. My fat jeans are too big. My less fat jeans are too big once I sit in them. My least fat jeans fit. My goal is jeans that aren't fat at all.
13. Two words... Michael Buble.
Two more ... Heck yeah.
Two more... Beiber fever.
Final two ...Whoda thunk?
14. I suspect there is a dead mouse in the stairway wall. I call it Christmas in the air.
15. My Christmas decor on the cabinet under the TV is messing with the remote's reception. The satellite works but to control the television's volume, you have to hold the remote above your head. This annoys Stuart but I can't care.
16. I am pumped about the new Sherlock Holmes movie. And the Chipmunk one too.
17. My name is Janie and I am a Tori Spelling fan.
18. I may not send Christmas cards. If that makes me Grinchy, I can't care.
19. I smelled a funk and I asked Aubrie, "did you toot?" She said "yeah, I tooted real slow." Sheesh...I blame Grandma RuRu.
20. I am still being tempted by the stupid Pajama Jeans because they are now at Walmart. Help me.
314. granddaughters who make me laugh.
315. my car's heated seats
316. Christmas music on my Ipod, and on XM radio
317. a voicemail from someone who loves me.