1. An undetected rotten potato can generate more than a few gnats.
2. Just because you clean out the potato bin and lose the potato, does not rid you of gnats.
3. I like checking things off of a "to-do" list.
As for the actually doing of the "to-do" list, I don't like it much.
4. I listen to Christmas music year round. (Don't be hater Ostrich girl)
5. The new season of "Too Fat For Fifteen" is on. I love this show.
6. I am kicking the nail biting relapse's butt.
7. Once in a while I miss my old lover, cake.
8. I really miss my old crutch, Diet Coke.
9. I have a facebook message on my Blackberry that I have tried to remove for a month. I am giving up. I can't care anymore.
10. "I can't care" is my new catch phrase. Thanks Reenie.
11. I have been treating Stella all week for a bladder infection. Today I realized I was treating the wrong dog. Reta is the sick one.
Please don't call PETA. IF you do...give me notice so I am not eating a steak in my leather pants when they come.
12. The joy that the Lord gives will make you strong. I feel strong.
13. My sister Linda and her new IPhone have proven that she is the dumb sister :)
14. A kitchen band came to Mom and Dad's place. We loved it. They played Tiny Bubbles and had a bubble maker. I felt 8 again and like I was at my grandma's house.
15. My phone's camera is not the greatest. And did I mention I cannot get rid of that stupid facebook message that haunts me. My phone is stupid. Maybe I am more like Linda than I thought.
16. I have bought dried oregano twice this week for a recipe that I have yet to make. I don't really like oregano.
17. I love that when I ask you all to pray, you are on it like "Johnnie on the spot".
18. I have never seen the original Footloose. I can't care.
19. You will get sick of my new catch phrase. I assure you because I can't care if you do ;)
20. I keep forgetting to add my year of thankfulness to the bottom of my blog. However, I remember to buy oregano every time I go to the store.
277. two-year old girls who tell long stories without any consonents .
137. looser fitting pants
285. my bff who makes me snort with laughter
Tiny Bubbles... just for you.