1. Cooking the Coopkeeper's turkey sausage in the morning is a great idea.
Showering in the morning is a great idea also.
Doing them simultaneously is a mistake.
2. Crying at your gyno appt. may make you seem a bit "unsettled".
She may write you a script that you throw in the trash 15 minutes later.
3. On days I cannot walk, God carries me. Sometimes he carries me out of the gyno office.
4. My pajama jeans are too big. I think Stuart applauded their dismissal.
5. I am still laughing over something I heard on 30 Rock weeks ago..."Oh don't be so dramatic.That's my thing and if you take it away I will kill myself and then you." Jenna Maroney
And one from Modern Family... "she's like a dream wrapped in a wish poured into jeggings." Manny Delgado
6. I have broccoli breath.
7. A card in the mail from someone who loves you feels like a hug.
8. I love what my coach says...usually an excuse is a reason stuffed with a lie.
9. My flower beds are a mess. I have Creeping Charlie in most. I have another winter annual from the fields running rampant. Stu says it is hen bit. I call it Bleeping Charlie.
10. My daughter Abbie is quite funny. I have evidence to back that statement up.
11. Feed a dog too much fat scraps and shit happens. Literally.
12. I am gearing up to get my Oompa loompa on. Fake tan towels are at the ready.
13. I am taking interviews for garden help. All applicants will be accepted. Word to the wise... the pay is crap.
14. My birthday is coming up in a few weeks. I am planning a give-away. And relax, it will not be a chance to garden with me.
15. I miss blogging and I have lost my funny. If you find it please forward to me at:
Boring and Old
P.O. Box Lame as Heck
16. I ran over a shovel today with the mower. It sounded like a drive-by shooting. Janie's got a gun, er mower.
17. I am such an asset on the farm. Well, part of that word is correct.
18. Dad is coming home to the Alzheimer's unit tomorrow. I will be glad to kiss the 2 hour hospital drive good-bye. I count every day with him as a blessing.
19. We have had our air on for two weeks. My allergies require it.
And my "I hate to be hot" attitude does too.
20. I have to attend my date with Don Draper. Usually, I detest a cheating cad with a drink in his hand...but this one is an exception to my rule.
P.S. If you are still reading my blog, thanks for sticking with me through this time where I am absent much of the time in reading and commenting on yours. I miss you. I truly do. But my name is Janie and I have bootcamp homework and I am a TV head.