Sunday, December 20, 2020

Life around here

 As you can see we have a whole lot of grandkids. Our gang has expanded since I last blogged. Life is full, loud and very blessed. 

Our oldest, Aubrie just turned 15, today! The youngest, Royal  was 4 at Thanksgiving. Everyone lives within a couple of miles. The guys all work together at the cattle farm so we see one another a lot.  

Maggie and Kylie’s girls 

Juliette(Jules) 6,Penelope(Pia) 9, and Caroline 11

Abbie and Zac’s boys 

Clifford 8, Otto 6, Clark 6,  and Royal 4

Annie and Jade’s gang 

Aubrie 15, Everett 13 

Edie 6 , and Ollie 9


 We’re deep in a construction mess at our house. A hail storm in May caused enough damage that insurance is putting on a new roof and siding. While we were doing that we decided to tear off my beloved back porch and make a sunroom so it’s all underway.  I’m super excited. I’m also wiping mud off dog paws and mopping a whole bunch. So. Much. Mud. I pray for below 30 temps! 

I guess you haven’t met the pups. The pugs have all gone to dog heaven. We now have Ricky Bobby (Boston Terrier and part brat) who is a 4 and a new German Shepherd pup, Kelly Bobby who will hopefully transition outside and be our watch dog this Spring



So that’s a quick catch up. Hopefully I haven’t bored you to death. 

Christmas is barreling towards us and we can hardly wait!  The gifts are wrapped.  The music is playing and the food is waiting to be cooked. 

Meanwhile I’ll try to get this blog thing figured out.  I’ve forgotten a lot of how it works.  I wrote this on my phone so I have no idea what it’s gonna look like! But I did it! 

We will talk soon! 

Merry Christmas friends!  God bless you xo 


6 Comments:

At December 21, 2020 at 6:47 AM , Blogger jackie said...

So happy to see your update!
Beautiful family - Merry Christmas!

 
At December 21, 2020 at 12:27 PM , Blogger Janie Fox said...

Thank you, Jackie!

 
At December 23, 2020 at 9:49 AM , Blogger SmileyGirl said...

Wow the kids are growing up for sure! I was just a frequent blog reader of yours and Annie's back when her kiddos were super little and she blogged at the House that Jade built. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas!

 
At January 13, 2021 at 7:48 PM , Blogger flower power momma said...

Hello!
I’ve thought of you often. Fun to see you’re alive and thriving. Great photos too. We got our own grandson named Everett in 2016. He’s my joy bringer. Hope to hear more from you
flowerpowermomma

 
At January 14, 2021 at 6:04 PM , Blogger Janie Fox said...

Joy bringer! That’s a great way to describe grandkids! Have a great weekend!

 
At February 16, 2021 at 6:06 AM , Blogger Harley Rowe said...

https://funworldlhr.weebly.com/blog/instructions-to-check-baby-strollers-quality

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blather. I read every comment. They make my heart happy!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home